Friday 8 July 2011

Build your own website discount rate

A while ago I set up a website but at first I really had no idea where to start, I really had no clue, I also have little technical knowledge (or patience to be frank) I just thought:
How can I set up a website?
Where do I start to build a website?
How to buy a domain name?
Can I set up an online shop?
Is there an easy way to set up a website?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

After being bamboozled for a while, I found a simple solution! I found mrsite, a friend had suggested it. I didn't need any web experience and was able to build a step by step website with some really good templates for help! I would very much recommend this if you are thinking of setting up a site but don't know where to start and can also let you in on a mrsite discount code!

If you need a website check out MrSite. Everything you need to set up a professional dot com website (eg www.yourname.com) in a box. No technical knowledge is needed and it includes email, your own secure online shop, guest book, blog, hosting, support and more.
If you visit the following link and type in the code 100944-FRIENDS you can get a discount on all the packages (25% off Beginner, 20% off Standard and 15% off Pro) www.mrsite.co.uk/friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment