Saturday 28 August 2010

To Do...........

Well....................... 6 weeks after quitting my job now. The second polka dot clutch bag did sell, in less than a week. I have not however turned my flat into a bag factory. Why? It seems that after making SEVERAL cute as button bags, the only ones that sold were exactly the same, black and white with polka dot bows. I need to think about this one. If I make 3 exactly the same or very similar, will they ALL sell so quickly? OK so that is the challenge, it may sound dotty but the dots were flying, ditsy flowers did not fly anywhere! Common sense tells me I should have just done that immediately after the second bag sold, if something works, stick to it! I have however been caught up in silver, playing with a little saw is a bit more fun than the sewing machine. I've made pendant and earring sets but they have been for birthdays (mam's & sister's). Now it's time to see if this sells too. Back to the bag lady for now!


To do:

Make all the same bags! Maybe try different colour dots?

I did also enquire about having a stall at a flee market, not too pricey. So really I should be making it my mission to make enough gloriously wonderful stuff to fill a 6' table.

Oh and the second job interview was to be a diary keeper for a very busy lady, so I said yes and am just waiting for references to be sent from the place of evil. Hi ho Hi ho it's back to the office I go! With some lucozade and I will get paid hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho.
No more lotto winnings (oh actually £10, and a slight gambling addiction).

No comments:

Post a Comment