Saturday 28 August 2010

What is it all about?

So here I am........ if you're reading this I'd like so say "hello"  I'm not sure what brought you here, if fact I'm not even sure what brought me here but "hello" and welcome to my blog.


Every day for me seems to be the same, get up, go to work, come home, eat food go to bed. OK, so I also manage to fit in going to college, putting off doing assignments (by wasting time doing things like this), getting drunk, recovering from said drunkenness and other day to day activity type things. Nothing exciting though. I am also currently mid-mid-life crisis! I am 30 at the end of this year, 8 whole months away. So by the end of the year surely I should have some kind of happy career, since I am currently off work with stress and going a tad mad, I am more likely to be unemployed than a 30 something vision of work-life balance.


So, I have 8 months to either:

A, obvious one here- win the lotto

B, Create some money making scheme- a little lacking in ideas here

C, Blag a well paid job getting paid lots for doing very little- OK so this one is also not likely either

D, ...............



I’m giving up on the list of options as it could go on forever and be completely useless without the aid of a miracle. So, the new one and only plan is to:

Not work in a crappy office, but still manage to pay the mortgage! Woo but HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment