Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 14 of the holiday diet!

Breakfast: scrambled eggs (2 eggs and a dash of skimmed milk) on 1 piece of brown toast (no butter).
Coffee w skimmed milk.

I downloaded a calorie app and discovered that my coffee with skimmed milk is only 13 calories compared to 30 with semi skimmed! I probably have 4-5 cups of tea/coffee a day so I'm cutting down approx 85 calories a day on hot drinks alone.
I would also usually have olive spread on my toast (I don't like butter), which can be up to 50 calories, it seems that the small changes really do make a difference.

Dinner: mackerel pate on 2 bits of toast. To make the pate, put a tin of mackerel in a bowl with a tablespoon of low fat cream cheese, half a tea spoon of mustard and pepper. I'd usually add a squeeze of lemon but I had none!

I also had a bag of 98 cal crisps, and half a tin of baked beans (maybe I have pmt a bit there)!

Tea: I'm gonna make this sea bass with sesame noodles

Sea bass with sizzled ginger, chilli & spring onions recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

Sea bass with sizzled ginger, chilli & spring onions recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food


Also had a cup of tea and 2 segments of Terry's chocolate orange!

Managed 10 girlie push ups too.

No comments:

Post a Comment