Monday 27 February 2012

Day 18 of the holiday diet

Dear food diary,

I have been a bingeing, pig out, naughty, eyes bigger than my belly girl. The weekend involved pizza, beer, wine and gloriously fried eggy bread. There was an "oh no I have no food left, only pizza.... 2 of them" moment on Saturday. This was rectified on Sunday but only after having no breakfast, and raging my trolley around Tesco trying to pick up healthy things when all I wanted to do was gnaw on a tiger bread loaf or stick my face in a custard slice. I am one of those people who are annoyingly irrational and grumpy when I'm hungry, so put together hungry, rag week and hungover and I become a venomous witch.

I've also been considering ways to motivate myself into exercise (obviously just lying on the sofa in a pondering like manner) I was looking at those shoes that tone your legs and bum, shape ups, but the only ones I can find come in absolutely hideous colours and they are massive like Spice Girl shoes! Maybe if they were just one colour (like black and not shocking pink, or silver) I could consider walking the dog in them, I would still worry about bumping into anyone I knew incase they witnessed the ugly shoes. I couldn't go to a gym because there are other people there, eeeew sweaty people in fact. I have a wii fit, Xbox kinect, yoga DVDs, gym ball (deflated), weights and a skipping rope, I even had some machine that also acted as a clothes hanger..... All of this potential to become a fitness fanatic yet no motivation! I don't even have a pair of trainers! I do walk about a mile to the metro to go to work, and walk my cutie dog and take the stairs to the third floor; is that enough?

Today's food stuffs:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs on toast (2 eggs, skimmed milk on tiny brown bread)

Grapes, banana and a packet of skips.

Dinner: ham sarnie with salad and a dollop of low fat salad cream.

Tea: stir fried veg, prawns and rice.

I've also had 1 coffee and 1 tea. I'm also not going to weigh myself now until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment