Sunday 12 February 2012

Not doing very well at this diet- day 3

Oh dear, so last night after the vodka I also had a chicken wrap!!!! Whoops no mayo or anything, just chicken, cabbage and chilli sauce! This may be why you shouldn't have alcohol when dieting!

Breakfast: lots and lots of warm water with a slice of lemon. I'm telling myself that this will fix the hangover. I have woken up to an old 31 year old dehydrated face. I've smothered it in ponds cold cream then some body shop vitamin E cream in the hope that tomorrow I will be youthful again! I also ate a bacon sarnie made with bacon medallions and very tiny seeded bread! Oh and excessive amounts of tomato sauce!

Dinner: 50g pasta with tuna, mixed beans, celery, tomato, rocket and a squeeze of lemon, a small amount of extra virgin olive oil and chopped chilli. I've made double of this and I'll take some for my packed lunch tomorrow.

Tea was pork steak with some mashed sweet potato and green things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment