Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day 6 of the holiday diet.... Must do better

Let's be honest here, my holiday diet has been a bit of a non-diet. I have made a mental note to do better!! My holiday is also actually ages away (June) so maybe the motivation is not all there yet.

Breakfast: porridge........ YACK I might also add, I hate it. And a cuppa coffee, all with skimmed milk.

Ok, so it is 10.25 and I'm trying to write a proposal for my assignment and I could only think of crumpets..... So I ate one in the hope that my focus could be on my work. On another note. I cancelled my laptop insurance yesterday, today I dropped the laptop..... Must remember never to cancel the lotto direct debit!!

Dinner: little brown bun with beef & mustard. Lots of tea made with skimmed milk because I'm freezing! Erm some cold Singapore noodles uh oh and I was meant to be being good today!?!?!

Tea: roast chicken breast, no skin or oil with 50g rice and spinach.

More cups of tea to cope with the cold.... Left over prawn crackers.. Left over valentines chocolate.... Meh!

I also found a bit of sunshine today whilst walking the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment