Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 7 holiday diet

So, I have clearly demonstrated that not sticking to the diet doesn't help to lose weight!! Ha ha!! Today I plan to be a good dieter!!

Breakfast: bacon & egg muffin. Made with English breakfast muffin/ 130cal, 1 bacon medallion 65cal, and a fried/steamed egg I used a tiny drop of rapeseed oil in a frying pan, cracked the egg in and covered with a lid till just right!

My house still has no heating so I hope that being freezing will not tempt me to eat lots of nice warm food!! Well maybe some soup!

Dinner: sliced beef with salad & mustard in a tortilla wrap. Half tin of tomato soup (didn't like it)

I have also snacked on an apple, slice of ham, can of diet cloudy lemonade and a coffee!

It's only 4pm but I can now only think about eating my tea- you'd think I was starved!

Tea: spag bol from earlier in the week (I froze a portion) with a pile of lovely salad with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.

Another cup of tea and a 62cal chocolate bar (whoops, but it was just little)

I also did some more leg lifts and managed 10 whole feeble girlie push-ups! When I say girlie, I mean push ups for women; I don't wanna look like a wrestler! Push ups on knees with feet in the air, I'm not strong enough to do real pushups!

No comments:

Post a Comment