Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 20 of the holiday diet

Breakfast: brown breakfast muffin with 2 bacon medallions, mushrooms and a coffee with skimmed milk.

Dinner: tuna salad with low fat dressing. Half a tin of spicy bean soup.

Apple. Coffee. 85 cal crisps.

Tea: mackerel with broccoli, boiled egg and potato salad (made with 100g tatties, a spoon of creme fresh, low fat salad cream and spring onions.


I want a big mac tho!! I don't actually ever eat big macs but since starting to eat more healthily I am craving one!! I feel that I'll have to have one to get it out of my head, but not today. Woooo I also got a lovely pair of shoes delivered today!

..... Oh dear, my craving for meat took me to the shop. I ended up with a bowl of some frosted wheat cereal with probably too much sugar in but mo meat. And since the footy is on there is now a beer in front of me. I thought it was all going so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment