Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 21 of the holiday diet

So, 3 weeks of occasional healthy eating, still consumed too many beers. I will weigh myself tomorrow to discover the very likely non-change in my weight!! Woops. I've, so far, also developed no motivation for physical activity, one could say I couldn't even bring myself around to even trying. Still the holiday will still go ahead in approximately 3 months, plenty of time to do better.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs on small brown toast. Coffee with skimmed milk.

Dinner: ham and low fat hummus wrap.... I even down graded the size of my wrap to a weight watchers one?! I do prefer a big seeded one tho.


Tea: pasta (50g) with a home made tomato, mushroom and spinach sauce. I had a big bag of tomatoes that needed to be used so opted for another meat-less day, half way through eating it though I remembered yesterday's meat cravings. Maybe I'll have a nice slab of beef this weekend, yummy or lamb even!


Ok so the other half fancied a beer, so I had one (well I actually had 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment