Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 27 of the holiday diet!

Today is college day, not work day, but lectures are over now I just have my dissertation to do. I have the motivation of Kevin the teenager. I am 31 and have so much work to get done for my course but I just dont wanna do it. I don't wanna do anything. I know my attitude stinks but what does one do to improve it? Har? I even have a teenage pimple on my wrinkly old face.

I have done 40 mins of yoga from the free daily yoga app, cos apparently people say that exercise makes you have more energy and feel better about yourself........ really? I'm not feeling it.

Breakfast: tiny brown toast with scrambled eggs, coffee (skimmed milk as ever)

For dinner I'm making some spicy sweet chilli soup cos that sounds healthy and 'good for you'.

Tea: quorn cottage pie that I made and froze last week. Had this with mushy peas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment