Thursday 22 March 2012

A month or so into the healthy eating holiday non diet!

A surprising step onto the scales today shows no extra weight gain despite the cakes, pies, beers and pizza!! As much as I'm delighted to see this I currently feel like a bloated pig!! Oink oink.

I did my shopping online this week to make sure nothing naughty got into my cupboards, I do feel bad for the local veg shop on the high street but I'm sure I'll be back.

I've also been out on very early morning walks with the dog, before 7am even, in my toning trainers. Still bouncy but not sure they aid any kind of toning. I actually started a jog today (when no one was looking). I'm still in need of some fitness attire as getting up and trying to walk in jeans is no good, I've been wearing leggings for the last few days but then need to find something long enough to cover my arse.

In usual fashion I'm finding it hard to go to a sports shop and pick up some jogging bottoms or similar (the thought of this makes my face twist) I've been trying to hunt out some vintage joggers but I might give up on this as somebody else's sweat puts me off.. Urgh!! If anyone can recommend some thing I'm happy to listen?

I've spent the morning procrastinating really, I should be carrying out research for my final assignment however I've reached the stage where I'm scared to try hard in case I don't do well. So, my rubbish effort will mean that when I get my bad results I can say "oh I knew my work wasn't up to standard". Weird I know.

Anyhoo, yesterday's healthy options were:

Breakfast: scrambled egg on brown toast, no butter or spread. Coffee with skimmed milk.

Dinner: mackerel pate on brown toast, again no spread or butter.

Tea: fried chicken breast, (small amount of oil and lid on the frying pan, lemon juice squeezed in the last minute or so of cooking) with a brown pitta bread and piles of salad. I also made a garlic yoghurt dip and it was kinda like having a kebab. Tasty indeed.

During the day I also had a bag of quavers AND a penguin biscuit! I really should have only had one or the other!

But now I shall research....


Update: still not researching but I just reminded myself that I was 1 stone and 4 pounds heavier in 2009, almost to the day!! That's when I first started the healthy eating although I was very strict for the first few weeks and managed to lose a stone. I'm pleased I kept it off!! Pic below of the wii fit showing me I was on my way to being overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment