Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 26 of the holiday diet

After having such a naughty weekend I got up and did some yoga today (only about 10 mins) before the morning doggy walk then off to work. I've had exactly the same as yesterday for breakfast and dinner. I have to eat chicken for tea though and don't fancy it. I'm just about to search for some healthy chicken recipes.... I don't really have anything to go with it!! Any ideas?

OK so back to the good old itv diet recipes and I had this for tea:
http://www.itv.com/lorraine/lifestyle/real-bikini-diet/real-bikini-diet-recipes/dinners/super-sticky-chicky/

I maybe I didn't use the right measurements... it wasn't so sticky! I did however use a lemon with a sticker on it saying fanny!! I was a little amused.... Lemon fanny or Fanny's lemon?

Uh oh a few hours later and I was eating cereal for supper..... whoops a meal too many. The diet seems to be going further down the pan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment