Monday 19 March 2012

Cream cakes and scones

Oh crap. Since I stopped writing down what I've been eating I have started on a slippery slope to naughty calorific piggy-ness. I have been quite good through the day, healthy omelettes, salad.... But followed by something naughty at night like pizza or fish fingers!!

Today was particularly bad.

I also need to go buy some good food. This morning I ate biscuits for breakfast then followed up with biscuits as a snack but only because I have nothing in at all to eat. All there was at work was biscuits.... And then I had an 11 o'clock meeting so I had to eat a biscuit to stop my tummy rumbling.

I had a healthy dinner, tuna pasta salad that I made last night.

BUT an afternoon meeting involved a plate of tiny cream cakes!! Eeeek!

I've had quorn spaghetti.... Uh oh see just realised I've had pasta twice today!! If I had written this down earlier I would have made something else.

Lesson learned: must keep up the food diary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment