Friday 2 March 2012

Day 22 of the holiday diet

Weight check this morning shows some progress, I've lost 5/6 lbs in 3 weeks. It seems like slow progress but I never really cut out the beer, but let's face it, when I get to my holiday destination I'll probably have ordered a beer before I get my bikini out. I'm sure I would do better if I cut out the beer but then I would balloon up on my hols anyway!! Let's keep it realistic! I have decided that my weight goal is 8 stone, I'm hoping that this results in me being a comfortable size 10. I've noticed that my regular jeans are feeling a bit loose, my slouchy jeans are a bit too slouchy now. The jeans I bought that I could barely fasten are feeling less of a squeeze but still create a muffin top (not pleasant) I know that some toning up is needed *dread*.

I've downloaded a free daily yoga app and have managed 20 mins of yoga without too much of a drama, no falling over or falling asleep, slight ache in the arms. I opted for a green tea with lemon too (still had a wake up coffee), lets not pretend that this is going to last, it's Friday!!

Breakfast: 1 bacon medallion with grilled tomatoes in a brown breakfast muffin.

Dinner: ham and low fat hummus wrap & packet of skips.

Tea: pesto pasta (50g pasta) with a tomato and mozzarella salad and some lettuce..... Still craving a bit of meat tho!

Cuppa tea and a kitkat.



No comments:

Post a Comment