Friday 9 March 2012

Day 29 holiday diet

Well, I started the day with some yoga again.... This is how every fitness attempt goes.. I will do the yoga for a week or so very enthusiastically but then will stop forever!!

Breakfast was a crumpet with one slice of lean bacon and some mushrooms.

Dinner: jacket potato with tuna and spinach, instead of dressing the tuns I had lime juice and chilli flakes.
I also discovered that I have been massively over eating on the carby potatoes at work!!! If I don't take dinner to work I'll buy a jacket potato from the canteen. Today I picked a potato that was smaller than I'd have from work and it was well over 200g! So I'd been eating those twice a week usually! I couldn't believe the size of a 120g potato! Much much smaller than one you would buy at a cafe.
I also had more tuna than I normally would, I thought some extra protein might be good for me.

Tea: no tea, was at the pub so drank beer and vodka but not both at once. Supper: dixy chicken and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment