Thursday 29 March 2012

Scale Mate

I have reached a stale mate with my scales; a scale mate you could say. Yes, I know that my healthy eating has not been very strict and I didn't omit beer or alcohol in general. There is still time to have a t-total week of green tea, however this needs to be strategic. I have a cocktail night planned this Friday and a visit to some lively friends over Easter so it will have to wait.

I still have 10/11 weeks till the holiday so I'm hoping that continuing the healthy eating and portion control will encourage slow but long lasting weight loss.

I wish I had taken some measurements before I started my plan because although I've reached a scale mate I still feel a bit leaner. A few people have also started to comment that I've lost weight! With the glorious sunshine out in this freak English March I decided to get my maxi dress out the other day. As I was walking along the street I felt my knickers starting to slip! I spent the rest of the day checking my bum to make sure I still had my panties on! It could just be that I bought them too big, or the elastic has gone (they were fairly new) OR I have actually lost some inches (or cms). Either way I shan't be wearing those knickers again!

No comments:

Post a Comment