Friday 10 February 2012

Holiday diet time day 1

So, the time has come to start the holiday diet. I plan on keeping a diet diary to see if it works and also to stop myself from eating naughty things.... I'm only 5'2" ish and I don't have a set weight goal, I just want to feel comfortable wearing a bikini in public! I've weighed myself on my manky old scales, I should really buy new ones but I'm too scared to find out that my old scales have been telling me lies for the past few years.

Today's breakfast was one slice of seeded toast with scrambled eggs. I used 1 whole egg, 1 egg white and a dash of skimmed milk.
I've also had 2 cups of coffee, again with skimmed milk.

Lunch: tuna salad with 100g of new potatoes and low fat balsamic dressing. Plus some 64cal crisps- we all need treats to keep going!

Ooops picked the wrong day to start a diet blog!! For tea I had spag Bol..... But from this diet recipe:
http://www.itv.com/lorraine/lifestyle/real-bikini-diet/real-bikini-diet-recipes/food-at-a-glance/

It was delicious! BUT I also had a glass of wine and a can of beer........ But it is Friday!

I also attempted some leg lifts and managed 5 feeble girlie push-ups...... Then lay on the floor for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment