Friday 17 February 2012

Day 8 holiday diet

Woo I'm feeling good today, lots of energy to put into another study day. It could be that I am simply over caffeinated today, 2 early wake up coffees with skimmed milk. I have just been speaking to my best friend, who lives in london, she is having a more interesting day than me!! She is recently broken up with an ex of 3 years, rebound has found her 3 ladies who are all making an effort to fix her. But alas, it's too soon, too confusing and picking between 3 wrongs doesn't = the right one..... Well not just yet!

That is so much more interesting than by breakfast..... But anyway.... Breakfast: tomato & mushroom 2 egg omelette and all the coffee!

Dinner: grilled garlic tortilla wrap filled with ham, sundried tomato and 30g of half fat mozzarella..... Tasty!

Cuppa tea and a mint club.

Tea: vegetarian chilli with 50 g rice and a tortilla (I probably should have had one or the other).

It was Friday night so I did also have a couple of beers. I did do some leg lifts and 10 girlie pushups!

No comments:

Post a Comment