Monday 13 February 2012

Day 4 of the holiday dieting

Is it me or are the scales creeping up today?? Whoops, well I'm not surprised with all of that vodka!! More excuses today..... I woke up and the boiler had gone on the blink so I messed about with it for half an hour instead of making breakfast. So, for breakfast I had a low fat yogurt. Then for dinner I had the pasta I made yesterday.

Tea was prawn stir fry with weird wiggly drum wheat noodles (about 40g). I made it with ginger, chilli, some low salt soy sauce and a little dash of oyster sauce.

Im gonna have a nice cuppa tea and think about doing some leg lifts or something in the freezing cold cos I have no heating!!

Eeeeeeeek 2 cups of tea later (with skimmed milk) And I could really scoff a big mac!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment